Are you looking for ways to cut your printing budget? Take a look at these 5 smarter ways to save on printing costs.
- Plan ahead. You can always save money when buying in bulk. Planning ahead 6 months allows you to place 2 big orders per year which can save as much as 50% on printing cost.
- Ask for a discount coupon or code. Don’t be afraid to ask for a better price. Most all of us would do that with our own personal money. The worst they can say is no, but you will almost always get a price break.
- Consider using VistaPrint. Yes, this is an official, unsolicited endorsement for VistaPrint. As a company, we’ve been using them for 5 years. We’ve literally saved thousands in printing costs. They have free shipping and excellent customer service. Coupons are readily available online with up to 50% off. However, if you cannot find a coupon, call them directly when placing an order and ask them for one. Works. Every. Time.
- Evaluate your printing needs. Take a look at your current collateral stack. Is there anything that can be omitted from your printing run and used in electronic form only?
- Organize your stash. Yes, having your printed materials properly organized and stored can impact your printing budget. Be sure all of your literature is stored neatly and visible. Throwing away a box of printed brochures that are out of date can be costly.