In honor of our Friday Fun series, I thought we’d give you some dirt on members of the SmarterServices team. Read about Angela Cantrell one of our Sales Manager and get to know her.
1. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever visited and why? The Grand Canyon simply took my breath away…I was about to be a high school senior. I’d love to take our grown children there sometime.
2. Your most embarrassing moment…I think I was 7 years old (yes, it still haunts me)…We were at the beach on vacation. My brother was in the pool, but I had to get out earlier because I had to get dressed for church. (You know it takes girls longer.) I decided to walk around the edges of the pool, and he was taunting me. So I reached out to hit him and fell in the pool – dress and all! Of course, there was another boy in the pool, too, and he couldn’t contain his laughter.
3. If you could dine with someone who is deceased who would it be and why? Princess Diana. She and I share the exact same birthday (7/1/61), and my family line on my maternal grandmother’s side goes back to the House of Spencer.
4. What is the one thing you love to do and wish you had more time to spend doing? Enjoying the outdoors.
5. Favorite decade, why? For music, it was the 70’s. For life experience, it was the 90’s…my kids were young.
6. Name one thing that you’ve done that was on your bucket list. Recorded a CD with my family…No, we’re not professionals, but we all love to sing.
7. Biggest fear. Heights
8. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up? A mommy, then a teacher
9. Favorite meal. A baked potato with a little butter, diced colorful peppers, and a little cheese…could eat it every day.
10. Favorite person. My husband, Keith…he’s made me laugh for over 30 years.