Welcoming a new is an exciting time! Considering past accomplishments can bring us great joy and hope for the future. Reflecting on missed opportunities can make us more aware of our surroundings and help us renew our commitment to make a difference in our corner of the world. In preparation for this blog post, I looked back at some posts from January 2012. It is fun to look back, isn’t it? We can learn so much from our past and use our mistakes to achieve excellence in the future. While we cannot rely fully on past accomplishments to sustain us, certainly we can use our successes as fuel for our future. In 2013, our goal is to learn something new everyday, something new about ourselves, family members, the world, or how we relate to it. What do you want to learn?
- How to fascinate your students?
- What is the Filter Bubble and where do you stand on the issue?
- Are online classes right for me?
- How do you teach an old dog new tricks?
- How can I make a mountain out of a molehill?
- What can I learn from fear?
- What is Zipcar?
- Where can I take online courses for free?
Whatever your journey is to learning in 2013, we wish you all the best in filling your knowledge cup that it may be overflowing with understanding, including a side of motivation and sprinkled with innovation.