Tom Kuhlmann from The Rapid E-Learning Blog, delivers a wealth of information about eLearning. With over 15 years experience, he provides great insight to new technologies, what works and what doesn’t and new ideas to integrate into your distance learning program. We recommend keeping this website marked as a favorite. Great information!
In a recent post about what makes eLearning so effective, Tom examines organizational objectives that correspond with eLearning (listed below). Do you have some others that could be added to this list?
- E-learning Supports the Organization’s Goals
- Improved training costs.
- Decreased material costs.
- Increased productivity.
2. E-learning Supports the Learner’s Development
- Real-time access
- Freedom to fail.
- Improved retention.
- Personalized learning.
3. E-learning Nurtures a Learning Organization & Community
- Ongoing access to resources.
- Knowledge management.
- Encourage sharing.
- Employer of choice.
- E-learning is good for the environment.